I have been crocheting and sewing since I was a pre-teen. That doesn’t mean I’m an expert or a master craftsperson though. I like things easy and simple but still nice enough to give away or sell. Here are some of my designs and projects, most not requiring any counting or following step-by-step complicated and confusing directions. I like to crochet in front of the TV and most of my projects can be done just that easily.
- Quilted Tote Bag
- Fall colors table runner quilt
- Pet Blanket and Pillow
- Two Place Mats — different quilt styles
- Quilt as you go
- Multi-colored Afghan — made with scraps!
- Plastic bag holder — Great way to get organized
- Sponge Holder
- Little Purses — wallet and/or phone holders
- Quick and easy coaster
- Sewing Machine Quilt
- A simple hot pad good enough to gift